When you are trading Funded Session, you need to follow the Funded Session Rules (see below). If you break any of these rules, you are going to lose your account.
- Only trade permitted products during permitted times
- Do not allow your Account Balance to hit or exceed the Max Trailing Drawdown
- Do not hit or exceed the Daily Loss Limit¹
- Follow the Scaling Plan²
|Acc.Type||Acc.Size||Max Contracts||Daily Loss Limit¹||Max Trailing Drawdown|
¹ If the Daily Loss Limit is reached all positions will be closed and account will be temporarily locked until new trading day.
² All accounts other than Mini Accounts.
All traders doing Funded Session need to control Max Position Size manually. You can learn about your Max Position Size in your LMI Trade Report. If you exceed your Max Position Size, you might lose your account.
Please note that:
1. You need to make at least 1 trade every 30 days from the last trade, otherwise your account will be closed due to inactivity.
2. If the account balance is lower than 2/3 of the Max Trailing Drawdown after 2 months from the day
2/3 of Max Trailing Drawdown was reached, the Funded Session account will be closed automatically and the Trader
will get 1 free month of the Practice Session subscription.
3. Re-Qualifying. If you would like to close your account and move to the previous stage
of the evaluation programme, you can always use this option as long as your account does not have any rule
4. Before or during high volatility and risk events, the Risk Control Team may temporarily change the maximum position size for certain trading instruments. If the maximum position size is exceeded when opening a trade, you will see a warning window with the current maximum position size information and the trade will not be sent.
Customer support service by UserEcho