All positions must be closed prior to 3:10:00 PM Central Time (Chicago, CT).
You can then restart trading at 5:00:00 PM CT.
In order to find out the current time in Chicago, select the ES ticker in any of the VolFix windows.
All EUREX positions must be closed prior to 21:50:00 CET (Central European Time).
You can then restart trading at 8:00:00 CET.
All tickers on EUREX are traded according to Central European Time (CET / CEST).
Please note that trading hours are subject to change during the holidays.
An asterisk (*) indicates a product with an earlier close than 3:10:00 PM CT and/or a later open than 5:00:00 PM CT. If the product you are trading has an asterisk please refer to the CME site and follow the times listed there. The links are provided below.
All traders must only trade the “front” (most liquid/highest volume) contract month for all products. Overnight trading is permitted, although positions must be closed prior to a product’s electronic market close or 3:10 PM CT (whichever comes first).
CME Equity Futures
- E-mini S&P 500 (ES)
- Micro E-mini S&P 500 (MES) (1 MES contract = 0.1 ES contract. Max positions size is 10x times more than ES)
- Nikkei NKD (NKD) (only on 30/50/100/150k accounts)
- E-mini NASDAQ 100 (NQ)
- Micro E-mini NASDAQ 100 (MNQ) (1 MNQ contract = 0.1 NQ contract. Max positions size is 10x times more than NQ)
- E-mini Russell 2000 (RTY)
- Micro E-mini Russell 2000 (M2K) (1 M2K contract = 0.1 RTY contract. Max positions size is 10x times more than RTY)
CME Foreign Exchange Futures
- Australian $ (6A)
- British Pound (6B)
- Canadian $ (6C)
- Euro FX (6E)
- E-mini Euro FX (E7)
Micro Euro FX (M6E) (1 M6E contract = 0.1 6E contract. Max positions size is 10x times more than 6E)
- Japanese Yen (6J)
- Swiss Franc (6S)
- New Zealand Dollar (6N)
- Mexican Peso (6M)
- E-mini Euro FX (E7)
CME Agricultural Futures
CME NYMEX Futures
CME CBOT Agricultural Futures
CME CBOT Equity Futures
- Mini-DOW (YM)
- Micro Mini-DOW (MYM) (1 MYM contract = 0.1 YM contract. Max positions size is 10x times more than YM)
CME CBOT Financial/Interest Rate Futures
- 2-Year Note (ZT)
- 5-Year Note (ZF)
- 10-Year Note (ZN)
- Ultra-Note (TN)
- 30-Year Bond (ZB)
- Ultra-Bond (UB) (only on 30/50/100/150k accounts)
- Eurodollar (GE)
CME COMEX Futures
- Gold (GC)
- E-micro Gold (MGC) (1 MGC contract = 0.1 GC contract. Max positions size is 10x times more than GC)
- Silver (SI) (only on 100/150k accounts)
- Copper (HG)
EUREX Futures (only for EU traders)
- Mini-DAX (FDXM)*
- DAX (FDAX)* (Margin 52000 EUR($60K), 1 contract requires 6 buy power in the LMI Trade Report** or 6 lots of scaling plan) Please read this article.
- EURO STOXX 50 (FESX)*
- Euro Bund (10yr) (FGBL)*
* For instruments marked *, the opening and closing time of a trading session differs from the normal times, please follow the link of the instrument you are interested in to familiarize yourself with its opening times
** The current account buy power is indicated in the LMI Trade Report
Customer support service by UserEcho