At your second stage, Qualifying Session, you will need to adhere to the following rules. If any of the rules are violated, your account will be ineligible for a Funded Account, however, you can restart* your account at any time.
The first 30 calendar days of your Qualifying Session (15 days for the Mini account) are free. If you need more time, you will need to pay for additional subscription (see table below)
1 day before your subscription expires, you will receive an email to notify you about that. If you do not pay for your subscription in time, your account will be closed automatically.
- Only trade permitted products during permitted times
- Trade a minimum of 8 days (5 days for Mini Account)
- Do not hit or exceed the Daily Loss Limit
- Do not hit or exceed the Weekly Loss Limit
- Do not allow your Account Balance to hit or exceed the Max Trailing Drawdown
- Do not hold positions into major economic releases
- Follow the Scaling Plan
|Account||Size||Max position size||Daily Loss Limit||Weekly Loss Limit||Max Trailing Drawdown||Profit Target||Additional Subscription Cost|
*Restart cost is $120 ($60 for the Mini account)
Customer support service by UserEcho